Breathing Room Yoga & Movement Studio
The Breathing Room has moved to 146 Ocean St South Portland 04106
We have been working hard to create a safe space for those who choose to attend the studio.
- We ask you to arrive 15 minutes before class
- You will see floor markings to allow for social distancing as you move from our entrance into the main studio space
- Hand sanitizing units have been fitted throughout the studio
- In-person places are limited to 8 students per class to allow for 6-8ft between mats
- All students should wear a face mask on arrival to studio, which may be removed once on the mat for your practice
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a covid-19 case we ask you not to attend the studio (you are welcome to join us online instead)
- There will not be any hands on adjustments or assists given to students in class
Breathing Room is a community yoga sanctuary, a place you feel at home the moment you step inside. We offer a positive, creative, compassionate experience. With personal attention, community connectedness and top-notch yoga classes, our students uncover the jewel within – both on and off the mat.
We are open every day, with many different class times and types. We also offer a variety of workshops and trainings which enhance our full weekly class schedule. Each offering provides a special experience to nurture your mind, body, and spirit and focuses on taking what you practice in our studio off your mat and into your life.
We teach vinyasa flow, yin, restorative, pre & postnatal, and gentle yoga. Or, join us in a workshop or in our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training School, where participants immerse themselves in the full spectrum of yogic study and prepare to teach yoga with clarity, wisdom and joy.
May the divine protect and nourish us both in togetherness.
May we be nourished together.
(physically, mentally, individually, and universally).
May our work together be vigorous.
May our study together be luminous and enlightening.
May no obstacle arise, destroying our togetherness.
Om peace, peace, peace